How Long To Cook Air fryer Brussels Sprouts 😜😜
Air fryer Brussels Sprouts 😋😋
I really like Brussels sprouts. Whether steamed or grilled and crispy, I love them! This recipe goes really well with any type of dish so treat yourself lucky gang!
- 900 G Brussels Sprouts, Cut In Half
- 4 Tbsp Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1–1/2 C Teaspoon Dried Parsley
- Salt And Pepper From The Mill
- 3 Tbsp Of Honey
- 1/4 cUP Unsalted Skinless Peanuts, Coarsely Chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400 ° F.
- Place the Brussels sprouts in a large bowl then add the olive oil, white wine and dried parsley. Season with salt and pepper then mix everything well.
- Pour into a large baking sheet and bake for about 15-20 minutes until the puffs are cooked but still a little crispy. Mix halfway through cooking.
- Remove from the oven and pour into a large pan heated to medium temperature.
- Add honey and peanuts then cook for 3-4 minutes to match the tastes! Mix well. Serve immediately!
Check This Out Now How to Make Crispy Brussels Sprouts in the Air Fryer – YouTube