Crispy Garlic Parmesan Brussels Sprouts cook easily in your air fryer in just 15 minutes for a delicious healthy snack or side dish!
If you haven’t purchased air fry yet, you should run, not walk, to your nearest computer and order one immediately. Believe me. Not only does this make everything taste so much better, but it’s also FAST and a much healthier way to cook rather than frying your food in a ton of oil! Brussels sprouts are one of my favorite things to fry because they get perfectly crisp on the outside while also nice and tender on the inside.
Garlic and Parmesan added make them even tastier!
You can of course roast them in the oven, but I promise you won’t get the same flavor and crunch you get from the hot air fryer and it takes half the time! I was inspired to make them because they are my favorite appetizer to order every time we go out and my husband can confirm that these are indeed restaurant quality.
HOW TO MAKE AIR Fryer BRUSSELS Sprouts
- Wash and cut the Brussels sprouts. I like to cut off the ends, peel off all the loose leaves, then cut them in half lengthwise so that they get really crisp and tender.
- Throw them away! In a medium bowl, toss the Brussels garnished with olive oil, a little lemon juice (yes it’s a must!), Chopped garlic, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, and salt. You will add the rest of the Parmesan cheese halfway through cooking!
- Preheat the air fryer. Some air fryers require you to preheat while others do not, but in any case, you will want to set your fryer to 375 degrees.
- Let’s fry! Place the Brussels in a single layer in the basket of your air fryer (this ensures they are all nice and crispy!) And cook for about 15 minutes, shaking the basket halfway and sprinkling with additional Parmesan.
- EAT. Feel free to add additional seasonings as needed once you remove them from the air fryer. I sometimes sprinkle a little more salt, a little pepper, and even more cheese or a little lemon zest!
- A quick note: if you want to double this recipe, go for it! But you’ll definitely want to batch prepare them in your hot air fryer so the Brussels sprouts don’t get crowded and you can get them all crispy.
- These can be stored in your fridge for about 3-4 days and can easily be reconditioned by reheating in your deep fryer! Set your fryer to 350 and cook for about 10 minutes.
Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Brussels Sprouts🧐🧐
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts, ends cut and halved lengthwise
- 2 Tbsp tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 Tbsp teaspoons of lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ Tbsp teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan, divided
- Heat the air fryer to 375 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine the Brussels sprouts, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt and ¼ cup Parmesan, mixing well.
- Place the Brussels sprouts in your deep fryer basket in a single layer. Fry for 8 minutes, then shake the basket and sprinkle with ¼ cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Continue to fry for an additional 7 to 8 minutes, or until the brussels are crisp and tender.
- Remove from the deep fryer, season with additional salt and Parmesan, if necessary, and enjoy!
Now you might be thinking, “I HATE Brussels sprouts.” Well, you haven’t had one. Trust me when I say it will definitely change your mind about Brussels and you can also feel good about indulging yourself! This is the only way for my husband to eat this vegetable, so I’m glad they are so quick and easy to make together. I’ve tried keeping that keto and low in carbs, but if you want an even more delicious crunch, don’t hesitate to sprinkle some breadcrumbs on before you fry them!
Also, did you know that if you have an instant pot you can just buy this accessory and BOOM you have an air fryer! Pretty cool, eh?
Hope you enjoy all these Crispy Garlic Garlic Deep Fryer Brussels Sprouts as much as we did and if you decide to make this or any other lean recipe eat me on Instagram so I can see all the delicious things you eat!