Spiced Cabbage Bowl, Minced Meat Recipe
Eating healthy always seems complicated: it takes a long time, you need hard-to-find ingredients, you have to cook rare dishes. Actually, these are all false myths, eating healthy can be really simple and you can use quality ingredients that you can easily find. In fact, there is nothing easier to prepare than this cabbage bowl, ground beef, Minced Meat, and spices. It is a very simple dish, which requires little time in the kitchen and hides a unique and original spicy flavor . Anyone who tries it will win!
- 3 cup of cabbage – cabbage
- 1 onion
- 240 gr of lean minced pork – ground
- 1 cup of leek – leek
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ cup of vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 pinch of cumin
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash the cabbage and leek and cut them into small pieces.
- Remove the core – germ from the garlic clove and chop it finely.
- Peel the onion and cut it into very thin slices.
- In a non-stick frying pan, sauté the onion with the garlic clove and the broth.
- When the onion is transparent, add the minced meat, cabbage, and leek. Cook for about 10 minutes.
- Add the spices and adjust for salt. Cook for 10 more minutes, if necessary, add more broth.
- This recipe is suitable for the Fast Metabolism Diet – Phase 1, Phase 2, and Phase 3 Fast Metabolism Diet. With these amounts you get 2 servings of protein and vegetables for -10.