Biotin Rich Foods This vitamin present in avocados, nuts, tomatoes, eggs etc, is ideal for strengthening nails, hair, improving skin health, it also stimulates the production of haemoglobin, favors the transformation of glucose into energy.
Don’t you know what is biotin? Basically it is the vitamin that manages to convert food into energy. This molecule is in charge of intervening in the transformation of hydrates, fats and vitamins into energy.
It is also known as vitamin H, vitamin B7 and vitamin B8, and it is ideal for strengthening nails, hair , improving skin health, it also stimulates the production of hemoglobin, favors the transformation of glucose into energy, helps to fight cardiovascular diseases and helps to digest and metabolize carbohydrates and fats more easily.
We tell you what biotin is, why it is necessary for your health, what benefits it brings to your organism and what are the main foods in which you can find it to incorporate into your diet.
Biotin enzymes participate in the synthesis of carbohydrates, proteins, fats, amino acids and in obtaining energy. They are also extremely important for DNA synthesis. Among its benefits, it relieves the appearance of stress, stabilizes blood sugar, strengthens hair, skin or nails, prevents the early appearance of gray hair or wrinkles and contributes to better memory and concentration.
For its part, insufficient biotin can cause problems such as hair loss, weak nails, the appearance of diabetes, rashes around the eyes, nose and mouth, depression, apart, tingling or muscle cramps. If you want to incorporate it into your diet on a regular basis, these are some of the richest foods in biotin.
If you are one of those who every day tries to protect your hair, promote its growth and prevent hair loss, we give you a great help that you can easily implement through your diet, these are 10 foods with biotin ideal for achieving perfect hair .
The best nutrient for your hair
Biotin, also called vitamin H or vitamin B7, is a water soluble nutrient that intervenes promoting cell division and growth, therefore, it is essential for many tissues in the body, especially, it can be a great nutrient for your hair .
Although this vitamin is synthesized in our body at the intestinal level and therefore, there is rarely a deficit in our body, we can take care of its levels through an adequate intake that will also contribute to taking care of the hair.
did you know:The 8 benefits of whey protein
On our hair, biotin can stimulate growth and stop hair loss , but it can also promote its strength by preventing hair from being brittle and weak.
Also, this vitamin can confer thickness and hardness along with other nutrients such as zinc or protein.
For all these reasons, we show you the foods that can help you get biotin , the best nutrient to show off perfect hair.
10 Biotin Rich Foods that will feed your hair
To include biotin in your diet and thus take care of your hair by feeding it with good nutrients, we recommend adding the following foods to your regular diet:
- Beef liver: it is a great source of biotin that also provides protein, iron and zinc for your hair. It does not have many fats and we can use it to replace some other meat once a week.
- Eggs: it is a very useful source of biotin since we can incorporate it into different preparations on our table, for example, we can add it to a salad, an omelette, a cake or a breakfast.
- Bluefish: they are the fish that contain the most biotin, such as tuna, salmon, sardines or herring. In addition, of this vitamin that helps to grow and strengthens the hair, they are a source of omega 3 that give shine and softness to it.
- Peas: among legumes, they are the best source of biotin that can feed our hair, we can add them to a salad, to the filling of a cake or to an omelette.
- Walnuts: they are a great option to include this vitamin between meals, they are also a source of vitamin E and good fats that also feed the hair. Only a handful a day in our diet can be of great help.
- Banana: it is one of the fruits with the highest content of biotin, you can incorporate a daily unit to obtain this nutrient and other good ones for the health of the organism.
- Brown rice : whole grains are a good source of this vitamin, therefore, brown rice can be an ideal food for your hair. Incorporate it as part of a salad, a stew or similar and you will enjoy its benefits.
- Tomato: it is a good way to add biotin to the diet and also allows vitamin C to be obtained, which also contributes to perfect hair. Therefore, do not stop incorporating this food as part of your regular diet.
- Brewer’s yeast: just one teaspoon daily, dissolved in some liquid, can be of great help in obtaining this great nutrient for your hair.
- Strawberries: they are another of the fruits that can help you obtain biotin, you can add them to your yogurts or consume it as a healthy dessert or snack.
If you include the foods mentioned above in your usual diet, you will have a good amount of biotin to take care of your hair, but remember, not only do these foods help you achieve perfect hair, but also good lifestyle habits and a balanced diet in general.
Remember, a healthy lifestyle can help you look great.