MEATBALLS WITH MUSHROOMS, LEEKS AND SAGE, NO ADDED FAT
The meatballs are a dish that belong to many different traditions, every culture, in fact, has its own version with its ingredients. In Northern European countries, for example, they are usually prepared with minced meat and accompanied by creamy cream sauces, in China, they are usually prepared with pork and soy sauce and steamed, in the Philippines, they are served in broth and vermicelli soups … well, each one has its own version. The version that I propose today is very simple and tasty, and above all, it does not have any added fat. It is also very quick to prepare.
- 170 GR of minced beef
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 large leek (white part only)
- 2 cup of mushrooms
- Fresh sage
- Very finely chop half of the sage and garlic clove
- In a bowl mix the minced meat with the garlic, sage, and salt
- Mix well with your hands until all the ingredients are amalgamated
- Form some meatballs with your hands
- Wash and cut the leek and mushrooms and put them in a pan over medium heat, add salt
- After 5 minutes, put the remaining sage and meatballs in the pan with the vegetables and cover the pan
- Cook for 10 minutes and serve hot
- This recipe is suitable for the Fast Metabolism Diet – Phase 2 Fast Metabolism Diet ; with these amounts you get 1 meal for +10, add vegetables.
If you like my recipes, don’t forget to tell me with a comment 🙂