Prepare the perfect slow cooker recipes for pork loin stew with this simple recipe using the slow cooker. A recipe with an extraordinary flavor accompanied by vegetables in red wine, try it!
The slow cooker is wonderful when we want to cook cuts of meat that usually tend to be dry and hard. With this kitchen appliance, the meat is so soft and juicy that it crumbles easily.
This recipe that I share with you is perfect to prepare it on special occasions. It is a very easy stew to make and is left with a rich thick red wine sauce with the juices of the loin and, the pork loin is left with an extraordinary flavor.
- SEASON the pork loin with salt, pepper, paprika, cayenne and oregano on both sides.
- HEAT a large skillet, add olive oil and seal the pork loin on all sides until golden brown.
- PLACE the sealed pork loin in the slow cooker and add the garlic, carrots, potatoes, onions, rosemary, bay leaves, water, red wine, salt and pepper; Turn the pork loin so that it is covered by the sauce on all sides.
- COVER the slow cooker, set the temperature to low and cook for four hours.
- CAREFULLY REMOVE the pork loin from the slow cooker and place it on a plate accompanied by carrots, onions and potatoes; Cover with aluminum foil and reserve.
- Strain the juices left in the slow cooker and pour them into a pot; Add the cornstarch diluted in water and cook for five minutes.
- SERVE the pork loin with the vegetables accompanied by the red wine sauce.
Read also: Which food causes cancer
In case you want to prepare this delicious baked loin, I share the following tips that you can apply to any baked slow cooker recipes for pork loin.
- Seal the loin before baking. Sealing the meat helps retain the juices inside and prevents them from coming out in abundance during cooking.
- Stuffing the loin is a great way to prevent it from drying out inside. The natural juice of the filling will help it stay moisturized.
- Cover the loin with aluminum so that all the moisture that comes out of the loin remains in constant contact with it for uniform cooking inside and out.
- Once the cooking time is over, uncover the loin and return it to the oven to brown the outside.
- Bathe the loin every 20 minutes with the liquids inside the tray. This will help the loin reabsorb the juices that have come out. And, in addition, in this way you will avoid having to leave it for longer in the oven to achieve this golden and perfect surface.
- Let the pork loin rest for 10 to 15 minutes before cutting it so that the liquids inside are distributed evenly and do not unplay.
Time: 1 h approx.
Servings: 8 approx.
Ingredients fo slow cooker recipes for pork loin
- 2 kilos of pork loin
- 6 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons cayenne
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 3 branches of rosemary
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut into medium pieces
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cut into medium pieces
- 1/2 cup ec cambray onions
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup red wine
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch diluted in 4 tablespoons water
With these simple tips, your pork loin will be spectacular no matter how you prepare it.
Read Also :
- “Discover Delicious Options: 6 Gluten-Free Bread Alternatives for a Healthier Diet”
- Gluten-free baking without xanthan gum
- vegan recipes gluten free