Looking for recipes for dinner ideas easy quick and don’t know what to prepare? we have easy and quick dinners for day to day. Recipes for quick dinners for children and for the whole family, if you do not know what to have dinner today, you will surely find many ideas here!
We do not know if in the whole world we will be able to advance our already famous dinner time, but it is clear that its preparation continues to give us many headaches. It is difficult to combine schedules with cooking at the end of the day, although many times it is not lack of time, but rather motivation.
In this compilation of easy and quick recipes for healthy dinners we collect some very varied proposals to show that you can do well and everyday cooking at home, combined with easy daily rich meals.
Therefore, today we bring you a collection of perfect recipes for when we want to have something quick for dinner but that makes us lick our fingers. All the recipes that we bring you here are very simple, do not require too much time and are dead.
You only have to choose the one that most attracts you at the moment to launch yourself into the kitchen to prepare these wonders.
Read also: Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe Simple Easy
Easy salads for dinner ideas easy quick
The ideal is to adapt the salads to the time of year and their seasonal products, with warm options if the cold is already tightening, and adding nutritious ingredients depending on how we have eaten the rest of the day. We leave aside the typical (and boring) mixed salad of lettuce and tomato to enjoy new flavors in light dishes, but satiating.
For a light dinner, nothing beats a good Mediterranean salad. It is a very simple recipe to prepare that will not take us more than ten minutes of preparation if we have the ingredients. Ideal if we want to dine something delicious and fast because we are tired.
Sautéed fresh corn and chicken salad.
- For 2 people
- Sweet corn cob
- 1 Sweet paprika 1/2 teaspoon
- Hot paprika 1/4 teaspoon
- Ground cumin 1/4 teaspoon
- Ground cilantro 1/4 teaspoon
- Roasted or cooked chicken breast
- 1 Small oak leaf lettuce
- 1 Pear tomato
- 3 Soft goat cheese
- 30 g Extra virgin olive oil
- Ground black pepper
How to Make Fresh Sautéed Corn and Chicken Salad
- Difficulty: Easy
- Total time
- 30 m
- 10 m
- 20 m
- Remove the leaves from the cob and filaments, cut the base, wash, intar with oil and heat an iron over medium-high heat. Cook the cob with a pinch of salt, turning it so that it browns well all over. It will take about 15-20 minutes. Withdraw. Take the opportunity to grill the chicken while it cools, if it is not already cooked.
Remove the grains by straight cuts with a good knife, vertically, leaving the stem clean. Heat a pan with a little oil and add the grains, stirring carefully to separate them completely. Add all the spices, season and sauté about 8-10 minutes.
Prepare the salad by washing the lettuce well and cutting the chicken into strips or fraying it. Wash and chop the tomatoes. Place a base of well-drained leaves, distribute the corn, tomato and chicken.
Rice, avocado and salmon salad
If you are looking for something light and delicious that does not take you more than twenty minutes of preparation, nothing like this delicious rice, avocado and salmon salad. It is a simpler recipe than a knob, but do not think that it is bland, because the flavor it gives will make you prepare it at least once a week.
Vegetable creams for dinner ideas easy quick
With the arrival of the cold, they want more than ever and feel great at dinner time. They can be left ready in advance or prepare a good amount to even freeze in portions, and we only have to season them with the complements that we want. A little cheese, nuts and seeds, egg or good bread are excellent options to round out the dish.
Vegetable cream with asparagus and spinach
For a light and healthy dinner, nothing like a good cream. This vegetable cream with asparagus and spinach is perfect for when we need a light dish that gives us energy for the next day. It is very simple to do and will not take you too long, so enjoy a break after working with it.
Vichyssoise or leek cream
Vichyssoise is a cold cream of leeks perfect for summer. Of course, you can also take warm on those cold winter nights, but we recommend it especially for those summer nights that we want to dine light and cool. Ideal.
Dill pumpkin cream
- Ingredients for 4 people.
- 500 g of peeled seedless pumpkin
- a bunch of fresh dill
- 400-500 ml of vegetable broth
- liquid cream or cheese for serving.
- We weigh and use 500 g of pumpkin cut into small pieces.
- Place it in a large saucepan and place the dill on it, without the stems (which we discard).
- Water with vegetable broth and bring the whole to a boil.
- When the boil starts, lower the heat and cook at a mild temperature for approximately 20 minutes.
- The time will depend on the size of the pumpkin pieces.
- If our vegetable broth is not seasoned, it will be necessary to salt and pepper.
- We tested first to make sure we didn’t overdo the point. When the pumpkin is tender, crush it and serve immediately.
Who says vegetables are boring? With this vegetable cake recipe, we will have a light, tasty and healthy dinner to enjoy with the family. The recipe takes a little time, but it is perfect to enjoy a light bite after a hard day.
The good thing about scrambled eggs is that they can be prepared with whatever you want. It is a perfect dinner that you can adapt as you have the day. With mushrooms, ham, cheese or simply scrambled eggs, any option is perfect to enjoy a light dinner.
Potato, egg and avocado skillet
- Ingredients for 4 people.
- 350 g potatoes
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red pepper
- 1 spring onion
- 1 hot red pepper or chili
- 4 free-range eggs
- 1 large avocado
- 2 tablespoons juice.
- salt and black pepper.
- Cut the peeled potatoes into cubes of the same size.
- Put a saucepan of water to boil and cook six minutes.
- drain them and set aside.
- In a frying pan heat the oil
- add the potatoes, red pepper
- hot long pepper and spring onion in pieces
- then add salt and black pepper.
- Cook everything together.
- stirring frequently, about eight minutes.
- With the edge of a spoon, we make in the mixture four separations..
- Crack an egg in each of these parts.
- reduce the heat and cover the pan leaving them to cook for eight minutes.
- Once the egg whites are set, and out of the heat.
- throw the diced avocado.
- cilantro and lime juice.
The recipe for these Napoleon eggs is simple and delicious, but it is a dish that accepts many versions, so we could add some more vegetables, some sautéed chicken strips or some tofu tacos. It is a simplification of the classic huevos rancheros or the well-known shakshuka, although the Napoleon eggs have much fewer ingredients, and they are also delicious.
Fish and seafood dishes
Lighter and faster to cook, fish used to be a regular at homemade dinners in family homes, as it was not easy to find it on menus of the day or cafeterias. In addition, you can cook frozen fish and seafood without defrosting beforehand, which saves us a lot of time when there are emergencies. Try alternating between white and blue fish, which we should consume at least twice a week.
Sea bass on the back
The sea bass on the back is one of those dishes that are simple and grateful to prepare. With very little time and effort we can have a light dinner full of flavor, perfect for any occasion. It is also a fish with very few bones, perfect for the little ones of the house.
Ingredients for 4-5 people.
1 kg of clean fresh salmon loin, 2 peeled potatoes, 1 Italian green pepper, 2 spring onions, 2 tomatoes, white wine, extra virgin olive oil, salt and black pepper.
Cut the potatoes into 5 mm thick slices, the pepper and spring onion into julienne and the tomato into slices. Distribute everything on the baking tray, season and add a little oil, water and white wine. Bake at 190º 20 minutes or until the potatoes are taking color. Sprinkle well with pepper and place the seasoned salmon loin on the vegetable bed. Add some rings of the green onion. Let the salmon cook for about 10 minutes, being careful not to overdo it with time. We serve directly in the same oven dish in which we have cooked it. It will be more colorful if we give it a blow of a minute of final gratin.
Many times we discard a sandwich for dinner when it can be a real wonder. This club sandwich recipe comes from New York and is based on carrying three slices of toast instead of two. Normally turkey or chicken meat, lettuce, cheese, tomato and bacon are usually added, but that does not prevent you from giving to the imagination.